Pulverized coal burner for rotary kiln boiler and asphalt station
The pulverized coal burner, as the name suggests, refers to a device that can fully burn pulverized coal in a short period of time and generate high-temperature vortexes. Pulverized coal describes coal with a particle size of less than 0.5 mm, and is the most commonly used addition in cast iron molding sand. Compared with the traditional lump coal, pulverized coal has the advantages of low density and large surface area, which makes the pulverized coal easy to transport by pneumatic. The disadvantage is that the pulverized coal is easy to flow by itself, and the pulverized coal is easy to leak when the equipment is not tight.
According to the purpose, pulverized coal burners are generally divided into three categories:
1. Special pulverized coal burner for rotary kiln; 2. Special pulverized coal burner for boiler; 3. Special pulverized coal burner for asphalt mixing station. Compared with coal burners and heavy oil burners, pulverized coal burners have obvious advantages in many aspects;
1. The pulverized coal stays in the high temperature zone of the pulverized coal burner for a long time, the combustion efficiency is high, and the flue directly emits no black smoke, which is steam-like white smoke;
2. When the pulverized coal burner is heated, the temperature rise time is shortened, the thermal efficiency is high, and the coal quality requirement is low, the coal type is widely applicable, and the economic benefit is high;
3. The pulverized coal burner is easy to ignite, heat up quickly, and work efficiency is greatly improved;
4. The air supply and coal input of the pulverized coal burner can be changed as needed, and the furnace temperature and flame length can be adjusted in a wide range to meet actual needs;
5. The internal temperature field of the pulverized coal burner is uniform, the heating surface of the heated body in the furnace is large, the slag does not stick to the surface of the workpiece, and the product quality is good.