During the use of the burner, due to improper use or external factors such as mechanical wear, various system failures are often caused. Ignition device system failure Under the premise that everything is normal, the burner is operated continuously for 3 times, and the ignition cannot be found and the incineration should be judged as a failure of the ignition device system. Corresponding routine inspections must be taken to detect the failure.
Ignition system failure
Under all normal conditions, if the burner is operated continuously for 3 times, it should be judged as a failure of the ignition device system if the ignition cannot be found, and the corresponding routine inspection must be taken to detect the failure.
1. Gas source system failure. Routinely check whether the working pressure of natural gas can be maintained at 3-5kpa normally. If it is too high or too low, it will show the problem of non-ignition.
Solution: Adjust the natural gas pressure regulating valve and adopt working pressure adjustment.
2. Air inlet system failure. Regularly check the size of the air inlet. When the air inlet is slightly larger, it is very easy to show the problem of frequent ignition failure.
Solution: Adjust the air inlet to a moderately small size, but it cannot be turned off completely.
3. Ignition device metal electrode or ignition transformer system failure If the ignition transformer does not ignite, or the metal electrode of the ignition device is dirty and the specific location is wrong, the ignition device system failure will be displayed.
Solution: Test whether the ignition transformer can ignite the device, clean the metal electrode of the ignition device, and adjust the ignition device spacing to maintain 2-3 mm.
4. Gas valve group system failure. When all the ignition devices are normal, the valve group will open in time, and the sound of opening can be heard, and no flame will be created when it cannot be opened.
Solution: Routinely check the valve group coil and adjust the valve opening.
5. Ignition controller system failure. All ignition device application programs are transmitted from the smart controller. The smart controller is destroyed and all ignition devices cannot be normal.
Solution: Replace the intelligent controller.
Engine flameout system failure.
When the combustion engine is in normal operation, it is suddenly extinguished, which is a failure of the engine flameout system.
1. After the fluctuating high and low air source causes the flame to float, extinguish it.
Solution: Adjust the working pressure and restart.
2. The flame detector system is faulty. When the flame detection probe grounding device is running, or when it is very dirty, all normal flames cannot be detected, indicating that the engine is off.
Solution: Adjust the specific position of the probe and clean the surface of the probe. Reboot.
3. Power circuit system failure. The switching power supply fluctuates high and low or lacks phase, causing the engine to stall during the process.
Solution: Contact the welder to routinely check the switching power supply and wiring method.
The burner does not run and the system fails.
The burner will not run for a long time by pressing the operation switch button
1. External connection system failure The external temperature or working pressure control cannot reach the lower limit of operation; routinely check the preset value of temperature or working pressure.
2. The internal structure of the burner has not been connected. When the standard air pressure is too high or too low, the air pressure switch cannot be closed when the air pressure switch is normally closed, and the air inlet mechanism is in place, it will be displayed, and routine inspections shall be gradually adopted.